- Conference registration fees include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day.
- You must be a current financial member of APDT New Zealand to be eligible for the discounted member rate.*
- Members require their membership number to apply the discounted rate during registration. Please have it on hand or contact the Membership Coordinator prior to registering.
- Members who are no longer financial are required to renew their membership prior to attendance, membership forms can be downloaded from the membership page.
*Not yet a member of APDTNZ?
Conference Member Rates only apply to current financial members of the APDTNZ so if you would like to become a member of the APDTNZ you are welcome to submit a membership application form to the Membership Coordinator for consideration by the APDTNZ Committee. If your application is successful and the membership fee duly paid, you can then take advantage of the attractive membership rates for the conference and any other event being organised by the APDTNZ.
Please note – All membership applications must be Committee approved prior to the conference final registration date or early bird close date to be able to register at member rates.
Committee meetings are monthly so there can be delays in processing applications so it is recommended that ample time be allowed to make an application for membership.
- All refunds must be requested in writing.
- An administration fee of $50 will be charged for cancellations by attendees.
- No refunds will be granted within 14 days of the conference commencement date.
- Neither APDTNZ nor the Conference Organisers are responsible for any loss or damage as a result of alteration to the programme, cancellations or postponement of the conference due to unforeseen occurrence or any other event that results in staging of the conference being impractical or impossible.
- If APDTNZ is forced to cancel the conference due to unforeseen circumstances, it will only be liable for reimbursement of the conference registration fee.
- Delegates are encouraged to take out their own insurance as necessary to cover potential losses.